On Monday I begin a six week general drawing and painting course – so you may even get to start criticising my work before too long.
Ooooh! New Splodgeblog! Hooray!
Now what? How about:
– post pics of your work area
– share tidbits on how you organize stuff, what papers/pencils/paints you use
– stuff you are learning in class
– what life is like as a part-time student, impressions of being in the classroom
– things you are making
– your favourite illustrators and what tickles you about them
– sucky vs. good – what makes for good work, what makes for bad work, examples of each
– illustration blogs and topics they are discussing
– the process of being a professional illustrator, hurdles and methods of overcoming same
– other family wrangling techniques and rate of success
Love the blog name! It is smashing.
Steady on there studiomysteries…you suggesting all this as a way of keeping me out of trouble or something?
Actually, thanks I’m grateful for the ideas list, which I will need to use.
Hah! Exactly! I don’t have a life anymore, so nobody else gets to either! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Start posting and posting good content and your blog will rock!
Glad someone has belief in my endeavours, but encouraging huge blog traffic isn’t the motivation behind this blog – unlike yours which is plastered from top to bottom in adverts – even in the actual text of the posts. Sheesh! This wouldn’t be a spam comment would it? 😮
I prefer to post when I’ve produced a decent picture or when I have something to say that I think will interest readers or creative people, instead of getting dragged into the hectic cycle of putting something up just because it is expected of me.
My blog…and my publishing schedule. 😉
Comments are closed.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.